"SMART SOLUTIONS FOR NEW CHALLENGES IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS"
|(October 6-9, 2013)||The final program is available here!!!|
The registration process has been extended until September 16, 2013. Please, take into account the following instructions:
- Go to registration link in order to get information about registration fees and method of payment.
- Fill out the following registration form.
- Send the registration form to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember that papers without registration will be not included in Proceedings of CLAGTEE 2013.
IMPORTANT: The accreditation process will start on Sunday, October 6th from 17:00 until 20:00 PM, at the same place of the conference event (Hotel ENJOY, Av. San Martin 199, Viña del Mar (3th floor)). Please, contact Mrs. María Elena Carmona (executive secretary of CLAGTEE).
- The accreditation process will continue on Monday, October 7th from 7:45 AM.
The first Latin American Congress on Generation, Transmission and Distribution was held in 1993, and organized in partnership with the Electrical Engineering Departments of the Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso (Chile), the Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata (Argentina) and the Universidad Estadual Paulista (Brasil). Its objective is to open a space where academia and the industrial world can interchange experiences and knowledge related to the operation and electrical energy projects on generation, transmission and distribution.
Additionally, in this opportunity, the XV Chilean Congress in Electrical Engineering will be held simultaneously with the Latin American Congress, on an effort to reestablish it after ten years without being held.
Important matter to both conferences is the subject of Smart Grid and the challenges it poses for electrical and electronic systems.
A cronological review about CLAGTEE is presented below:
- The I Congress took place on October, 1993 in Viña de Mar, Chile.
- The II Congress took place in November, 1995 in Mar del Plata, Argentina.
- The III Congress took place in November, 1997 in Campos do Jordão, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- The IV Congress took place in November, 2000 in Viña del Mar, Chile.
- The V Congress took place in November, 2003 in São Pedro City, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
- The VI Congress in Mar del Plata City, Argentina, November 13 to November 17, 2005.
- The VII Congress took place in Valparaiso City, Chile, October 22 to October 25, 2007.
- The VIII Congress was held in Ubatuba, SP Brazil, October 18 to October 22, 2009.
- The IX Congress was held in Mar del Plata City, Argentina, November 06 to November 09, 2011.
- The X Congress will be in Viña del Mar, Chile, October 06 to October 09, 2013.
Activities on both conferences
- Technical sessions with presentation of papers on research efforts related to the subject of, generation, transmission and distribution.
- Invited companies presentations on equipment supply and technology innovations.
- Special sessions for discussion on specific subjects.
Official language will be Spanish, Portuguese and English. Submitted papers may be written in any of this languages but the Abstract must be written in English language.